We strive for excellence and customer satisfaction. That's why we stand behind our products with a 100% manufacturer guarantee return policy. Should it be necessary for you to return an item that you purchased from us, you may return the item for a refund if the following parameters are met.
- For a return, please contact us at email@example.com and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- NO refunds will be issued for items shipped back without first going through the RMA request process
- Refunds shall be allocated within 15 days of the item being delivered, ONLY if the item is in its original packaging and in resellable condition.
- All installation or incidental fees are non-refundable
- Defective or damaged items may qualify for a 100% refund.
- All returned items which are not defective or damaged will be subject to a restocking fee of up to 30% of original purchase price.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. shipments.
- For your protection, we suggest all returns be sent back to us through a traceable carrier such as UPS, FedEX or USPS.
- If an item arrives damaged, it must be reported to us immediately.
- Please allow 10 business days after receipt of product in our warehouse for your return to be processed.
- All parts include a manufacturer warranty, subject to the requirements of the part's manufacturer.
Shipping and Tax Policy
Our shipping and sales tax policy is as follows:
- Expedited shipping options are available and will include an additional fee.
- Expedited shipping fees are determined by the weight of the items and the shipping address.
- Our primary shipping carriers are UPS, FedEx and USPS. However, we may use other carriers as needed.